M.Sc and Ph.D. Student Positions in Ecology and Evolution at the University of Haifa, Israel
The Department of Evolutionary and Environmental Biology and the Institute of Evolution at the University of Haifa in Israel offer a diverse, interdisciplinary, international, and multilingual work environment. The research conducted by the various groups ranges from lab experiments and field studies, through behavioral, developmental, cellular, molecular, and genetic assays, up to genomic/transcriptomic/microbiome analyses, and bioinformatics. Students will have opportunities for collaboration with research groups working in various fields, with organisms ranging from bacteria to mammals and agricultural crops, and employing complementary techniques from tracking animal flight to evolutionary genomics.
1. Unique M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs at the heart of the Carmel nature reserve in the green North of Israel
2. Dedicated and personal treatment to every student including waiver from tuition, stipend and excellence awards
3. Expertise in topical and in-demand fields such as environment, agriculture, biotech, and cleantech
4. Special program in Bioinformatics, from the virus and the microbe level, to the human body
5. Advanced research labs focusing on theoretical and experimental research, with ample international exposure and collaboration.
Further details can be obtained at the department website or by contacting Ms Michal Liebster, tel. +972-4-8249943, Email: email@example.comS