News And Events
- Dept. Seminar Dr. Yoni Vortman, Tel-Hai College: The Symbiotic Magnetic-Sensing Hypothesis: Do Magnetotactic Bacteria underlie the Magnetic Sensing capability of Animals? 13/1/2020
- Dept. Seminar Prof. Guy Bar Oz, University of Haifa:Crisis on the margins of the Byzantine Empire: A bio-archaeological project on resilience and collapse in early Christian development of the Negev Desert 6/1/2020
- Dept. Seminar Dr. Gilli Greenbaum, Stanford University: Population Genetics and Eco-Evolutionary Dynamics in Structured Populations 23/12/19
- Dept. Seminar Prof. Berry Pinshow, BGU: Animal burrow ventilation – new ideas about ancient phenomena 16/12/19
- Dept. Seminar Prof. Thomas Mueller, Goethe-University Frankfurt: Animal movements: From individual behaviors to conservation applications 9/12/19
- Dept. Seminar Dr. Amiyaal Ilany, Bar-Ilan University: The dynamics of animal social networks: theory and practice 2/12/19
- Dept. seminar Dr. Moran Gershoni, Volcani Center: Sex specific genetics and the paradox of common inherited infertility 25/11/19
- List of Departmental Seminar 1st sems 2019-2020
- Dept. seminar Prof. Yael Mandel-Gutfreund, Technion:Predicting the unexpected: transcription factor-RNA interactions in pluripotency and differentiation 15/4/19
- Big congrats to our students who won awards in the student competition in the Zoological Society Conference that was held in Sunday, Dec 13th:
- Big pride: Benny Trabelsy, a PhD student under supervison of Prof. Yoram Gerchman and Prof. Ido Itzhaki, won the ISBE best poster award!
- Congrats to Prof Assaf Distelfeld and our alumni Dr. Valentyna Klymiuk for the new Nature paper.
- Zuckerman postdoc are solicited
- הרצאה בנושא “שעונים ביולוגים” בשידור חי ביום שני 6.4.2020 בשעה 21:00
- Prof Eran Tauber and Dr Eyal Privman have initiated a new series of lectures to people: Science from the Mountain. The first talk will be given on Thursday 2/4, 21:00, by Dr Eyal Privman on the topic of the Evolution Paradox and Altruism.
- The dept members met at Sagi’s new house for a nice self made dinner. All participants concluded such events should become a routine
- Bioinformatic Journal Club Wedn. 22/1/2020